I am officially the girlfriend of a Luuurve God. Yippee!!!
- He is quite literally gorgey porgey beyond belief. Times a hundred
- I will never again be on the rack of boynosity, hanging around the cakeshop of luuurve, trying to find a spare eclair.
- So tell me this. How in the name of giddygodspyjamas have I ended up snogging Dave the Laugh? Again!!!
- And it wasn't just matey-type snogging. I was a 'phwoooaaar' snogging situation verging on number five!!!
- Why won't he stop sneaking into my brain?
The penultimate Georgia Nicolson book had me in tears and surprisingly they weren't tears of joy. I'm not saying they were tears of torture and this book is awful, I'm saying that there was a moment of such sadnosity that I found myself crying into my cat's tail (don't worry he was asleep, he'll never know). For the author to be able to make you go from laughing to sobbing in the space of a paragraph shows incredible talent.
Georgia has to deal with some serious issues in this book and she deals with them wonderfully. Her loyalty and dedication when they're required is admirable, I'd have done exactly the same thing in her shoes. I think that's pretty much all I can say about that without spoilers. I have to say after the last couple of pages of this I'm not the Masimo fan that I was. but of course what happened had to in order to make way for true luuurve.
I love this book. In fact I love this series. The writing, the characters, the editing, they're all much better than a lot of other YA books. With this book I laughed, I cried, I had a jolly good time, all in the space of a couple of hours. Not bad at all.
5 stars - This is a fabulous book that is thoroughly enjoyable. I love everything about this series and I can't wait to finish it all over again.
- Book summary from the back of the book
- Image from Google